Name: 2019 Bunnell Bonanza
Date: May 18, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The 2nd Annual Bunnell Bonanza is a great family-friendly tradition located in the heart of Bunnell. In its second year, the Bunnell Bonanza will be expanded to a centrally-located venue in the heart of Bunnell at the historic Coquina City Hall. Brought to you by the Flagler County Chamber, the Bunnell Area Council, the City of Bunnell and Yellowstone Landscape.
May 18, 2019 | 10am-5pm
FREE to attend!
Good ol' family fun! Come on out for a bonanza of activities!
- Bring your concert lawn chairs and enjoy great live music featuring Aaron Esposito, Rob Peck and more!
- Free kids zone with bounce houses, a splash tank, potato sack races and other cool kid activities
- Test your skills on the mechanical bull
- Expos highlighting historic and agricultural roots of Bunnell with the Flagler County Historical Society
- Cooking Competitions
- Get Your Grub On with savories and sweet treats provided by food truck vendors
- Beer Garden featuring fresh made french fries from locally grown potatoes
- Craft & other vendors
- Farmers market
- Face painting
Opportunities to be vendor open to all interested on 4/4/19. For more info, contact Melinda at 386-437-0106.
Businesses interested in being a sponsor should contact Robbin at 386-206-0954